Note: if you use a personal Android, Blackberry, Windows or other non-iOS mobile device, you cannot synchronize your WFAA email account. For security purposes, you also must use either the Outlook for iOS app or default Mail and Calendar apps.
Steps to add the account on a device that does not have it yet can be found here: https://help.uwadvancement.org/hc/en-us/articles/202666516-How-do-I-add-my-email-account-and-calendar-to-my-iPhone-
Removing the Account
- Open Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts. In earlier versions of iOS, tap Mail or Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then open Accounts.
- Select the WFAA email account you want to remove.
- Tap Delete Account.
- To confirm, tap Delete Account or, in some cases, tap Delete from My iPhone.
Re-Adding the Outlook Account
- Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your WFAA email address and password and edit the description if you would like to be more specific. Then select Next in the upper-right corner of the menu. Note: Steps 4 and 5 may be skipped during your setup process.
- On the following screen, enter the following information:
|Your @supportuw.org email address|
|Username||Your @supportuw.org email address|
|Password||Your WFAA password|
5. Tap Next.
6. Choose the options you would like synchronized with your iPhone. Tap Save.
7. If this is the first time you've set up your iOS device, you'll receive the following message:
Your device is temporarily blocked from synchronizing using Exchange ActiveSync until your administrator grants it access.
Our IT department has also received this notification and will approve your device within one business day. Please contact us if you do not begin receiving your mail after that time.