Follow the steps below to see Fund Management requests you have authored on the Advancement Resources website.
Note: you cannot edit requests after clicking Finalize & Print.
1. Log in to the site using your username and password.
2. Use the menus to select Fund Management > Manage Requests.
3. The resulting page displays all of the Check/ACH requests and/or Gift and Special Deposit Requests you have authored.
4. A request form that has been started but not completed will have a status of Pending. You may click the hyperlink of the corresponding Request # to continue editing the form.
5. A request form that has been completed will have a status of Finalized. This means the editing of the form has been completed and has been routed for the appropriate signatures and subsequent processing. You may click the corresponding Request # to view the content of the form, which cannot be modified.
Note: this system currently displays only the status of your form creation performed on this website. It does not indicate the overall status of the request within the financial systems of the university or the WFAA.