How to request a fund be added to your fund list


Requests for fund changes should be provided on your behalf by your Campus User Administrator (CUA). Follow the instructions below to find the CUA for your school/college/department.

1. Navigate to

2. Click Request access for a new user. The resulting page will display contact information for each school/college/department. Choose a contact person that includes "Fund Management" under the "Access Type" column.


If you don’t see contact information for your unit or department, send your request to

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk