How to get an account for fund reporting or constituent information


If you need to gain access to constituent data or need to see fund information, you'll need access to the ABE CRM or the Advancement Resources websites.

For access to either, submit a request via your Campus User Administrator (CUA).

CUAs are individuals tasked with requesting and updating access requests for WFAA resources, including Advancement Resources and ABE CRM. CUAs exist for all UW-Madison schools and colleges, as well as some individual departments.

After your CUA completes a request, it must be approved internally by a member of the WFAA staff. Then your account will be created, appropriate access provided, and training information will be sent to your email address. This process takes approximately one week.

Note: Please check your junk mail folder in case any of this important information is automatically filtered by your email client.

1. Visit

2. Click Request access for a new user

The resulting popover window will display information for each school, college, or department. Please contact that individual to request access on your behalf.

If you don’t see contact information for your school, college, or department, email your request to Someone at WFAA will work with you directly to provide access.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk