How to get additional access to constituent or fund information


Requests should be made via your campus unit administrator (CUA). Your CUA will make the request for access on your behalf. 

You can find the contact information for your CUA by visiting and clicking Request access for a new user.

This will provide you a complete list of CUAs.

If you do not see your CUA listed, please email the Help Center for assistance.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk