Box for iPhone and iPad
Box is available for iPhones and iPads, allowing you to access your files and folders from these handheld devices.
Installing Box on Your iPhone or iPad
- Install Box from the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub application.
- When your installation completes and you open the app, you will be prompted to sign in or create an account. Log in to with your supportuw.org email address.
- You will then need to confirm your account through the WFAA sign in page. Use your username and password on this screen.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will be asked if you would like to enable notifications. Doing so will notify you when you are mentioned in a comment or added as a collaborator. You may Enable Notifications or Dismiss.
- After this second entry of your credentials, you will be fully signed into the Box mobile app.
- Click your name icon in the upper left to configure Box settings or log out.
Using Box on your iPhone or iPad
- When you begin with Box on your mobile device, it’s worthwhile to view the short tour provided by the app. The tour can save you time as you use this new interface.
- Some common actions are:
- Use the menu to access file management options
- Drag a file to the left to bring up the sharing/collaboration options
- Drag a file to the right to bring up the offline option, allowing you to store your file for viewing even if you do not have an Internet or WiFi connection
- You can use your mobile device to edit files, like Microsoft Word documents. You will need to download the appropriate app.
- For more information about using Box on your mobile devices, visit these web pages: