If you wish to disable the pop-ups that are generated from Chrome, that appear in the bottom right of your screen in Windows, please follow these instructions:
- In Chrome, select the ellipses in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Choose Settings
- Select Privacy and security from the side menu > Site settings
- For all sites, select Notifications
- On this page you can individually block or allow certain sites to pop-up and the likelihood is that if you have a site causing you problems, it'll be listed in the Allow section.
- To change a websites access, you'll want to click on the ellipses on the right of the websites section
- This is generally good practice if you don't recognize websites in the allow section.
- If you have further issues with this problem, please contact the Help Center.