If you wish to disable the pop-ups that are generated from Chrome, that appear in the bottom right of your screen in Windows, please follow these instructions:
1) In Chrome, select the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen
2) Choose "Settings"
3) Scroll down to "Advanced"
4) In the Privacy and Security section, choose "Site Settings"
5) For all sites, select "Notifications"
6) On this page you can individually block or allow certain sites to pop-up and the likelihood is that if you have a site causing you problems, it'll be listed in the Allow section.
7) To change a websites access, you'll want to click on the three dots on the right of the websites section:
This is generally good practice if you don't recognize websites in the allow section.
If you have further issues with this problem, please contact the Help Center.