Searching Outlook for Teams Meetings
To find all of your Teams meetings in Outlook, you can use the search feature. This search will show you ALL Teams meetings so you will need to find the ones that you are the meeting organizer.
1. First, open your calendar in Outlook.
2. Once in the Calendar, enter Location: Microsoft Teams Meeting in the search bar.
3. From here you can sort by subject, start or end dates for the meeting to find the one you are searching for.
Changing Teams Meeting to Zoom
1. To change a meeting from Teams to a Zoom meeting, remove the Microsoft Teams information from the body of the meeting and from the Location field.
2. If you are editing a recurring meeting, make sure to open The entire series before editing.
4. After adding a Zoom meeting, Zoom may prompt you to login or enter your company domain, which is supportuw-org. This is a one-time prompt if you haven’t used the Zoom plugin in Outlook before. Make sure to select Sign in with SSO.
If you do not see the plugin on your toolbar after downloading, check the [...] button as it may be listed there.
Note: Even if you delete a Teams meeting in this way and then add a Zoom meeting in its place, the Join button will still appear for users as the meeting time arrives. This join button will take them to your previously set Teams meeting and not the Zoom meeting. They will have to open the invite and then click the link to the Zoom meeting.
To avoid confusion, recreate the series of meetings and make sure that you only ever add a Zoom invite to it.