Installing the Hub for iOS
- Open a browser and go to getwsone.com
- It will redirect to the app store
- Your screen should look similar to:
- Click on “get” next to “Intelligent Hub”
- Once the application downloads, open it up.
Enrolling into WorkSpace One
- Enter your supportuw email address
- Click on “Next”
- You will get a screen asking for a username and password
- Put in your username and password you use to sign into your computer
- Click on the “next” button
- You will get to a screen that says, “We value your privacy”. This explains what we collect and what we don’t.
- Click on “Continue”
Setting up your profile
- Click on “Download profile”
- You will get a pop up
- Tap on “Allow”
- You will receive steps to download the profile
- A pop up will pop up
- Tap on “Allow”
- Another pop up will occur telling you that the profile downloaded
- Tap on "Close"
- It will take you back to this screen
- Tap on “Install profile”
- It will have a pop up on how to install your profile
- Tap on the button “Open the Settings app”
- It will take you to settings
- Tap on “Profile Downloaded”
- Click on "Install"
- You will have to enter in your device pin
- It will then pop up with:
- Click “install”
- You will then be asked to create a PIN for the hub
- Enter in your desired PIN
- It will then give a warning screen, click on “Install”
- It will pop up asking if you want to trust the remote management, tap on “Trust”
- The profile will then install, tap on “done”
- Open the Intelligence Hub again
The first time that you open it will open a notification on privacy.
- Click on “I Understand”
- It will then ask about Data Sharing, click on “I agree”
You are now able to use the Intelligent hub.
You may be prompted with:
Please click on "Manage". This will allow us to update the app it is asking access for.