Add new passwords to your vault, or edit existing entries in the LastPass Password Manager app.
Add a new password
- Tap Add in the top navigation
- Tap Password
- Tap to select a pre-populated service, or tap Add New Password to create your own.
- Enter the following information:
- Select an existing folder or create a new folder for the password
- Optional: Enable the following options for your new password:
- Favorite: This setting adds sites to the favorite folder for quick and easy access
- Never Autofill: Prevents LastPass from filling the login information automatically
- Auto Login: Submits the login information automatically for the site
- Tap Save in the top navigation
Edit an existing password
- Choose a password, then tap to select it
- From the menu, you can do the following:
- Launch: Launches the site in your mobile web browser
- Copy Username: Copies your password to your clipboard
- View: View the following password entry information: Name, Folder, URL, Username, and Password. You cannot edit in this view but can access editing by tapping Edit in the top navigation.
- Edit: Edit the password entry including the name, folder, URL, username, password, generate new password, note, favorite, require a re-prompt, never autofill, and autologin.
- Show Password: Displays your password. In this view you can copy your password to your clipboard.
- Share: Share the password entry with another person by entering their email address. If desired, enable the Show Passwords field so the user can view or change the password.
- Manage Share: View the users who have shared access to the password. Revoke access to the password by selecting a user and tapping Unshare. Share the password with more users by tapping Add in the top navigation.
- Delete: Delete the password entry. Tap Yes to confirm