- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Passwords > AutoFill Passwords
- Toggle on the switch to enable the AutoFill Passwords option
- Tap LastPass to enable
- Tip: It is also recommended to de-select "Keychain" as leaving it selected will cause Keychain to be prioritized over LastPass when auto-filling and generating new passwords, as well as storing new passwords.
- If prompted, verify your identity using FaceID or PIN.
You are now set up to use autofill with LastPass.
You can use autofill within an app or mobile web browser.
- Log into the LastPass Password Manager app on your iOS device
- Open your desired app or navigate to your website's login screen on your mobile web browser.
- Tap anywhere within a login field, then tap to select your credentials that auto-populate in the QuickType bar.
- Tip: To select a different set of credentials, tap the in-field Password icon and select from the list displayed, or tap LastPass (at the bottom of the list) to be brought to your LastPass vault and make your selection.
- If you have enabled FaceID or PIN enabled, you will be prompted to verify your login.
- Once your credentials are filled, complete the login process to sign in to your app or website.